Add To Watchlist
About The Company
Mr. Timothy Ford M.B.A.
5.44 Billion USD
Treasury Wine Estates Limited operates as a wine company primarily in Australia, New Zealand, Asia, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and the Americas.
All Scores Out Of 100
- Earnings growth has improved recently
- Has a low level of debt
- Low preportion of income is paid as dividend
- Overvalued on cashflow basis
- Poor overall financial health
- Poor earnings and cashflow growth
PE Ratio (TTM)
Margin Of Safety (DCF)
Revenue Growth (5 Year Average)
Dividend Yeild (TTM)
Desired Margin Of Safety
Tip: Set your desired Margin Of Safety
Free Cash Flow Type
Annual Cashflow Growth
Buy Target: < 5.2 USD ✘
Current Price: 7.6 USD
How Does This Work?
Show Advanced Options
This calculator helps investors estimate the Intrinsic Value of a company based on the current value of future cash flows. To use the tool, simply input a desired Margin Of Safety, which is an additional discount applied to the present value of the expected future cash flows. The tool calculates the present value using a discount rate that reflects the risk and time value of money, and provides an estimated target price for the company based on the selected margin of safety. The calculator defaults to using 5 Year Free Cash Flow Growth % and a discount rate based on the US 10-year treasury bond coupon rate. Use our performance analyser to get a feel the impact this has on longterm investment returns and discover a margin of safety you are comfortable with. This can be a useful tool for investors looking to make informed decisions about whether to buy or sell shares of a particular company.
Free Cashflow Yeild
- ✔ Revenue growth has improved this yeara
- ✔ Earnings growth has improved this year
- ✔ Free Cashflow growth has improved this year
- ✘ 5 Year Average Revenue growth of N/A is lower than the market average (10.97%)
- ✘ 5 Year Average Earnings growth of N/A is lower than the market average (14.48%)
- ✘ 5 Year Average Free Cashflow growth of N/A is lower than the market average (12.35%)
Altman Z Score
Free Cashflow/Total Debt
5 Year Price Volitility
Return On Assets
Return On Capital Employed
Return On Equity
Return On Free Cashflow
Return On Investments
Find yearly (10-K), quaterly (10-Q) and disclosure (8-K) report here, on the Securities and Exchange Commission's EDGAR database. If reading through reports isn't your cup of tea, don't worry. We've made it easy for you by summarizing all the important bits.
Treasury Wine Estates Limited
Mr. Timothy Ford M.B.A.
Full Time Employees
Beverages—Wineries & Distilleries
161 Collins Street
61 3 8533 3000
All financial data provided by FMP