Add To Watchlist
About The Company
Dr. Ellen K. Donnelly Ph.D.
254.04 Million SEK
Abliva AB (publ) develops medicines for the treatment of primary mitochondrial diseases.
All Scores Out Of 100
- Very strong cashflow and earnings growth
- Earnings growth has improved recently
- Has a low level of debt
- Low preportion of income is paid as dividend
- Overvalued on cashflow basis
- Income is not covering expenditure and investment
- Earnings are negative
- There is a history of diluting shareholders
- Poor overall financial health
- No margin of safety at their current market price
- Accounting anomalies: Growing revenues without a corresponding growth in cash flows. 0
PE Ratio (TTM)
Margin Of Safety (DCF)
Revenue Growth (5 Year Average)
Dividend Yeild (TTM)
Desired Margin Of Safety
Tip: Set your desired Margin Of Safety
Free Cash Flow Type
Annual Cashflow Growth
Buy Target: N/A✘
Current Price: 0.3 SEK
Negative Cashflows: Cashflow can become negative due to operating losses, investing activities or financing activites. Negative cashflow makes it dificult to use a discounted free cashflow model to assess intrinsic value.
How Does This Work?
Show Advanced Options
This calculator helps investors estimate the Intrinsic Value of a company based on the current value of future cash flows. To use the tool, simply input a desired Margin Of Safety, which is an additional discount applied to the present value of the expected future cash flows. The tool calculates the present value using a discount rate that reflects the risk and time value of money, and provides an estimated target price for the company based on the selected margin of safety. The calculator defaults to using 5 Year Free Cash Flow Growth % and a discount rate based on the US 10-year treasury bond coupon rate. Use our performance analyser to get a feel the impact this has on longterm investment returns and discover a margin of safety you are comfortable with. This can be a useful tool for investors looking to make informed decisions about whether to buy or sell shares of a particular company.
Free Cashflow Yeild
- ✔ 5 Year Average Revenue growth of 29.52% is higher than the market average (10.97%)
- ✔ 5 Year Average Earnings growth of 20.96% is higher than the market average (14.48%)
- ✔ Earnings growth has improved this year
- ✘ Revenue growth has slowed this year
- ✘ 5 Year Average Free Cashflow growth of -1.38% is lower than the market average (12.35%)
- ✘ Free Cashflow growth has slowed this year
Altman Z Score
Free Cashflow/Total Debt
5 Year Price Volitility
Return On Assets
Return On Capital Employed
Return On Equity
Return On Free Cashflow
Return On Investments
- ✔ Ratings consensus is Neutral
Find yearly (10-K), quaterly (10-Q) and disclosure (8-K) report here, on the Securities and Exchange Commission's EDGAR database. If reading through reports isn't your cup of tea, don't worry. We've made it easy for you by summarizing all the important bits.
Abliva AB (publ)
Dr. Ellen K. Donnelly Ph.D.
Stockholm Stock Exchange
Full Time Employees
46 4 62 75 62 20
All financial data provided by FMP